Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sushi Thai

Lets talk sushi. If you love these flavorful bundles of joy like Jessica and I love do, you need, neeeed to try Sushi Thai in Dunmore. I was a sushi-scardy-cat a year ago, but have since been an addict thanks to the fine creations of Sushi Thai. We’ve dined in and out here many’a times. Yes, we’re regulars. Their Asian cuisine includes (the obvious) sushi, seafood, grilled specialties, and noodles dishes. They also have a stocked bar and bubble teas which are amaaazing. We love to take new people to sushi thai too, because its obviously delicious but an unexpected find based on the outside physique. Lets just say, don’t judge a book by its cover…its super quaint and comfortable inside. Sushi Thai brings more diversity to the fashionable strip of Dunkin’ Donuts, and Giovanni’s. Even better, they’re located right off the highway for convenient take out service on our way home from daily activities.

Ok lets talk fav’s: I always order this one roll that I came up with that I call the “California supreme” its just a California roll with spicy kani on top. Really is a… match made in heaven. [please don’t judge me because I am a foodie and like/love krab (with a k)]. I also usually get one of their special sushi rolls. All have been outstanding. The angel, and dragon roll are two default favorites. Jessica adores the spicy girl roll. Because she’s a spicy girl of course. Jk. No but really. Our other Sushi Thai fan, Jenna, loves the veggie dumplings. I always have the best meals here when we order a bunch of different things and share it all. My sushi is your sushi is our philosophy.

The thing that sets their sushi apart from other sushi restaurants around is that they don’t skimp with filling the rolls. Each meticulously created masterpiece is a serious mouthful. Worth. Every. Penny. And we all know sushi can be a little…..$$$.

Bottom line: go here. Try sushi!!! And if you like krab, try the ‘California supreme.’ It’s a really cute date night place (if that’s your thing), but an even better ‘bring your friend out to dinner place.’ Enjoyyyy!!!!


http://www.sushithaidunmore.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new post!
    Unfortunately, I have moved to Gulf Shores, AL, so I won't be able to try it. Have you tried Blu Wasabi? How does Sushi Thai compare. Maybe if I get back for a visit, I can check it out. Hope to read more posts! Thanks!
    Wade

    ReplyDelete