Tuesday, June 8, 2010

eat love local

Here's what I know: 
I know music. I study it, I teach it, I make it.  I am qualified to judge and comment intelligently on the mechanics and the overall quality of the finished product. But I don't want to be a music critic.

Here's (some of) what I love: 
Friends, my roommates fish Barty, Ukulele's, Bike Riding, Conversation, Teaching, Laughter, Dancing, and Food. Actually, I spend at least 65% of every day scheming about upcoming meals.

Here's what I think: 
Community is to be valued and nurtured.  Regional tastes and local business owners enrich and inspire. The continual support of the community at large of local businesses are essential to the preservation of a community.  

Here's my question: 
How can I occupy my now vacant workdays with something valuable, exciting, and hopefully informative? How can I do all of this while still meeting my 65% quota of food-preoccupied thinking? 
At this juncture, I consulted my equally food-obsessed, fun-loving, knowledgeable  
 roommate...

Here's what we came up with:  
For The Love Of Local. 

Saludé!

No comments:

Post a Comment